Overview of Programs - The overview provides details of the financial programs including the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan. Paycheck Protection Program, Bridge Loan, and Local First Arizona Grant currently available.
- SBA Economic Injury DLA Process and Fact Sheet
- Loan Request Documents – Following are the forms you will need to fill out as a part of the loan application process.
- The following forms are no longer required at the time of application submission. However, you will probably be asked for this information during your loan interview.
Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
Arizona Commerce Authority
Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Yavapai College
If you are a current client, please contact your business analyst directly.
Ruth Ellen Elinski, Business Analyst,
email@example.com, (928) 649-4580
If you are not a current client, please register, and a business analyst will contact you.
Community Economic Development Contacts
- City of Sedona, Molly Spangler, Director of Economic Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town of Camp Verde, Steve Ayers, Director of Economic Development, email@example.com
- Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce, Christian Oliva del Rio, President and CEO, Christian@cottonwoodaz.org
- Town of Clarkdale, Ruth Mayday, Community Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town of Jerome, John Knight, Planning and Zoning Director, email@example.com
- Yavapai-Apache Nation, Buddy Rocha, Jr. Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Cottonwood, Tricia Lewis, Director of Tourism and Economic Development, email@example.com
Employment Opportunities & Resources
Disaster Relief Loans Background
Local First Arizona
Small Business Administration (SBA) Resources and Communications
NACOG Employee Workforce Development Resources
Arizona Office of Tourism